Recruiters feedback : “SRUSHTI students are aspirational, confident, collaborative and have good English communication skills “
Yearly Placement fair at SRUSHTI campus
We conduct yearly placement interviews where we have around 10 reputed companies who come to recruit our students.
On-campus placement :100% of our students, who participate, get selected.
Placement companies visited our college in last few years are :
Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Mahindra ( Indian Garage), Capricot, Muthoot Finance, Mandvi Motors, Medplus, Quesscorp, NoBroker Technologies, Techlang, Farid Consultancy, and Academor(Edutech Company).
Off Campus Placement :
Our students have been placed in reputed MNC’s like :
Cap Gemini, KPMG, Ernest & Young, Accenture, WIPRO, INFOSYS etc.,
Career Readiness Program
Career preparation starts from the first day of college. It’s an exciting journey of self-discovery for students, where they discover one’s strengths, map career opportunities and build competencies to make a smooth transition from college to work. All this happens under the guidance of faculty and Industry experts.
In today’s times, after Covid pandemic, we are entering a new ways of working & economy. Srushti students, fare much better in today’s work place. This is because students learn Co-creative leadership skills, through various projects & student driven activities at campus.
This happens through engagement in various projects which integrate theory with real world experience and student driven activities. They develop capacity for :
- Empathetic understanding of life around them
- Imagination & creativity
- Problem solving skills
- Reflect to learn & unlearn
Our curriculum is planned to integrating theory with real-world experience. It prepares students for the workplace with practical and hands-on experience.
Add on programs offered at Srushti
- Career Readiness programs by professional agencies : 100% of students get placed in the yearly placement fair at campus.
- Internships during semester breaks.
- Add on programs for Skill Development
- Yearly Start-up challenge, where 3 best business ideas are funded and incubated at campus : 10 students have begun their start up’s while in college.
- Yearly Youth Social Innovation project helps students to build Design thinking skills and co-creative skills.
- Preparation for tackling competitive exams for higher Education or Banks, etc., is offered at campus. 25% of our students have taken up higher Education.
- Computer Basics
- MS Excel
- Digital Marketing
Skill-based certificate programs
- Spoken & Written English (Basic, Advanced & Diploma)
- Entrepreneur Certificate Program
- Youth Social Innovation Certificate Program
Our student’s thoughts who is placed at top MNCs across the country/globe about Srushti Degree College